Sunday, March 05, 2006

SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
I swear this broad must of changed faces as much as she changes clothes
and hair. Well people welcome to the world of cosmetic surgery... the award show which was co
-hosted by Vivica was a walking advertisment for the cosmetic surgery
industry. . And you too can have a face a minute, please send $19.95 + s/h,
and if you order now I'll throw in 2 extrace faces free!
R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder and the award girl

Lyfe Jennings, Ananda Lewis, and James Lesure

Bobby Valentino, Rachel True, and John Legend

Keyshia Cole, I don't like the curly hair, I think if you're gonna

wear a bright ass color like that .. keep the style as simple as possible.

Omar Gooding and Leela James

Kimora Simmons, and Heinsman winner Reggie Bush....

I can see the groupies checkin for him already....

I hope his trophy came wiht an STD kit.

Jamie Foxx

Christina Milian and Randy Jackson

Rachel Aytes, Hill Harper, and Tichina Arnold.

Marsha and Natalie of Floetry. I just need to know what

diet program were they on?! they look great.

Reagan Gomez, I like this chick but I'm not feeling the look...

if she wore her hair up the look would come across

more sophisticated. I do like the dress though

Look at Uncle Charlie's big ass belt buckle.. lmoa

Kelly look gorgeous and Michelle looks......

well she is improving... I know that wig comers in

a different style Michelle.. switch it up.

Mint Condition

The Pussycat Dolls

Tyra's make-up is as she woudl say fierce! Her hair however looks like she rode up on a motorcycle.

OK Mariah... pull the dress up a lil.. we

don't need the MiMi's to pop out..

I have no clue how this ended ... but some dude is looking at this pic and is thrilled...

If John Legend dont take off that tight ass front pew, searching for a scripture, foot tapping waiting to do the benediction deacon suit!

YO! It's Chris Brown!.. lol

Victoria Rowell

Kyla Pratt

Black Eye Peas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tyra Banks actually looks like she's actually the creator of ANTM cuz usually she looks America's Next Top Reject on the Red Carpet.