Monday, March 06, 2006

THE OSCARS
A recap Hollywood's big night. "Crash" was the big story
last night. It overtook the front-runner "Brokeback Mountain"
and won best picture. Lead-acting Oscars went to
Philip Seymour Hoffman as author Truman Capote
in "Capote" and Reese Witherspoon as country singer
June Carter in "Walk the Line," meanwhile, best
supporting-actor Oscars went to George Clooney
in "Syriana" and Rachel Weisz in "The Constant Gardener."
Also, Ang Lee took home the best-director prize
for "Brokeback Mountain."
Now, to Three 6 Mafia. Usually most Oscar nominated
songs are boring and bland. Well, "It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp"
doesn't fall into that category. The Memphis rap collective
"represented" with a rousing performance of "Pimp," then
walked away with the Oscar man. How much you wanna
bet one of them is gonna drill a whole in the head and put it on a chain...
"I just couldn't believe it. I couldn't stand still," a giddy
Jordan "Juicy J" Houston, said backstage. "I had to
run somewhere. I started to run somewhere. People
thought the police was probably chasing me somewhere."
Speaking of funny lines, we loved Jon Stewart's crack
after the group excitedly accepted their prize.
"You know what? I think it just got a little easier out
here for a pimp," the Oscar host joked.
If you thought rap/hip hop was not mainstream, we bet
your world was rocked last night when Three 6 Mafia
WON the best song Oscar for, you ready?
"It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp" from Hustle & Flow.
Yep, we bet you're not feeling too well right about now.
You're thinking maybe it's not true. Sorry it is and I say Congrats!
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.... she looks pretty
though let me suggest she lay off the bronzer
so much... and I'm happy to see that Marc
looks like he's finally bathed cuz brother be looking real
moist and sweaty all the time

Another "TransAmerica" nominee.. Prince...

I'm just kidding.. he does look better then

most women though...
Dwayne " The Rock" Johnson
Kerry Washington and her husband David Moscow
SNL's Chris Kattan and Cedric the Entertainer
Always pretty Jessica Alba.. She should of re-thought the
dress.. it looks like an apron
Best Picture of the Year "Crash" cast mates Luda and Lorenz Tate
Taye Diggs and his whi.. I mean wife
Samuel L. Jackson
Luda "Chris" Bridges.... it's almost time to retire
them cornrows bruh.. Once the sides hit the top
of your ear call it curtains and by the looks of it he got
about a centimeter to go.
Regina King
Must they all smile like this? I kills me how
when a dude gets grills they get this lil ugly smile..

If you do me, I'll do you.... lol

Ex- model Joy Bryant looks really pretty. I actually
like the dress yet for some reason I know I shouldn't..
I think the dress looks good b/c she is thin..
someone a lil curvier it would look a mess...
What is the world has Chris Tucker been eatin?
looks like he been dipping his cornbread in the butter milk...

Morgan Freeman and his wife

Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Look! its Memoirs of a Geisha! Oops my bad
its just Kimora and Russel Simmons..
but seriously.. what the difference
And the nominees for the transgender movie "TransAmerica"
are.. Serena and Venus Williams.. am I the only
one who thinks Serena looks like 50 Cent in drag?...
I dont' care what no body says these are 2 dudes...
and I hate Venus' ancient ass braids..who still dips
their braids in scalding hot water to get them to crinkle?

Nicole Richie gotta be hungry by now...

Jamie Foxx
Did Sanaa Lathan get high before she got dressed?
This outfit is hideous! She who usually on point looks
like an extra from Austin Powers... And whats with
the hair?... I'mma give her a pass this time... but if
she pulls a stunt like this again.. I'mma have to get her..
Gabrielle and Sanaa
Gabreille Union looks picture perfect as usual.
I'm happy Lindsay Lohan opted for something
brighter... she's been wearing a lot of black to
functions lately.. The dress is simple and cute too.
When asked about her dark hair, she claims
its for a movie she's doin.... ummm hmmm
UGGGGGGGH! Tacky tacky tacky! Ok Eve the Oscars
is far to formal of an event to have them ghetto ass
dog paws showing... and she got a dress to purposely
show them.... I hope her "people" tried to stop her.. I mean
she already looks like a Solid Gold Dancer in the dress...
I swear man... any props I would of tried to give
her went out the window with her class.
Garcelle Beavais-Nilon looked pretty. I rarely
see her looking "off". She even brought her
husband.. only if Aisha Tyler would do the same...
Queen Latifah is starting to look typical at every
formal event... but at least she chose black
for obvious reasons... I do however wish she'd
done something different with her hair though
I hate to see women dressed up nice with tatoos showing..
something about that seems really un-ladylike...
but screw what I say, proud Mary gonna keep on burnin...

Jada Pinkett-Smith looks fab-u-luss. Most def

my pick for best dressed

Nominee Terrence Howard
Taraji Henson looks nice and not so country...
at least she would if she'd stop wearing them
damn french rolls! Well she looks better then
that last note she hit when she was singin the song..

Shawn Robinson looks pretty as usual and
Gayle King looks monstrous as usual... her dress
looks all lopsided.. and she needs to switch up the wig...

Aisha Tyler attended a party... her makeup looks

nice sans that gold ass strip across her eyebrow but

I guess it had to match ugly dress... wellI take that

back.. its not so ugly and it would of been uglier on

someone else... and if it was a strapless and not

have sleeves... but oh well

No comments: