Saturday, April 11, 2009

BUZZ OFF!

(source NecoleBitchie)

Man! If screwin Diddy makes you pull a stunt like this I wants no part of if.

I'm not 100% on how I feel about this.. part of me says its dope... however she aint the type that can pull off this funky/weird look.... seems like something Rihanna would do not Cassie....
yeah I get it its just hair.. but this is a bald-- I mean bold move... 1 I couldnt make....

Check out what she and others in Twitter world is sayin bout it:

Cassie: Sometimes in life, you need a change. Something deeper than what you thought you were capable of. Something that displays the “I don’t give a f*ck” attitude that was always present but never showcased. Something that makes you look at this whole wide world differently. And something that will shock your mother, but will make her call you a ROCKSTAR. Yea I did it…

Fabolous: Cassie haircut’s not da worst thing n da world but its like 4 what? She a pretty girl, gorgeous hair. goes 2 show u women r never satisfied Maybe its a publicity stunt/internet buzz thing, or she jus needed a change.. Or had 2 outdo all the Day26 cryin attention.. thats it! Looks like one of the haircuts from Edward Scissorhands.. ok, let me stop.. If i never twit again it means Diddy put a hit on me!! LOL… Take that, Take that..

LaLa Vasquez: Its 2009..do u babe..feeling the look but feeling the fact that u did that shit even more way too go

Diddy: YEAH YOU DID DO IT, I LOVE IT. DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I like it... it is hot. I mean I am not sure if I could do it (I am far too square for that) but it just enough punk without being overly punk.