Thursday, April 09, 2009

CLEAR, BLUE, BUT NOT E-Z
So gossip maven and radio host Egypt talked to Gabrielle Union to get to the bottom of the "baby blabber".... here is Gab's statement....:
"Girl I love margaritas and my career too much for babies at this time”….”the Chicago Sun Times has been asked to print a retraction but clearly the truth didn’t make it as far as the lie”. Gabby also says “I’m not 37…let’s get the real deal out there. ” She’s actually 36 and in the best shape of her life. Gabby laughed the rumor off and said to me, “why would I get knocked up AND why would a bunch of ball players sit around talking about whose got mothering skills…the rumor was stupid and made no sense and your the first person to bother to fact check so thanks girl. I’m not ready for babies at this time. It’ll be years before I am!
Yeah right! she prolly THOUGHT/HOPED she was until that official doctors visit told her otherwise.... I'm sure she wanna chuck that box of Clear Blue Easy she keep under the sink....

No comments: