Friday, April 07, 2006

SPLITSVILLE
Bow Wow and Ciara are officially over. After dating for nearly a year, it's the end of the road for Ciara
and Bow Wow, two of the most successful artists in R&B
and hip hop. "Ciara and I have parted ways,I wish her
all the best" Bow Wow tells TEEN PEOPLE.
Miss Info, a DJ on New York City's Hot 97, first reported that
Ciara, 20, and Bow Wow, 19, broke up after he was spotted with
another girl in Los Angeles last weekend. But a rep for Ciara tells
TEEN PEOPLE, "Ciara and Bow Wow have been broken up for a
while, but their parting was amicable."
According to an older Teen People interview with Bow Wow, their
families had come to be pretty close. Bow Wow made it clear that their
relationship was so serious that even their families had become close.
"My mother is very supportive of everything I do. She loves Ci
[his pet name for Ciara] and Ci loves my mother, so it's a whole
other connection, I never had that father connection until now.
So me and Ci's father, we bond a lot. I talk to him on a
daily basis" he said. (CakeandIce-cream)
Remember the times.......

No comments: