Monday, March 13, 2006

STEVE HARVEY CONFIRMS DIVORCE

Steve Harvey has briefly mentioned the big D-word

on his syndicated radio show, but he's giving up details

of the December divorce from his wife Mary of 10 years in

the latest issue of Jet magazine.

"I'm divorced now after 17 years (of dating and marriage)

with the same girl but we're still friends. It was nothing

volatile, or about anybody else involved, or anything like

that. We're still friends and all; and I still love her. She's the

mother of my son [Wynton], one of my greatest gifts, and

she helped me to get to where I am, so I will never say

anything negative about her. Ever."

As for moving on and jumping back into the dating scene,

he says he isn't seeing anyone at the moment, but wouldn't

rule it out if the right woman crossed his path.

"I'd be open to having a relationship," he said.

No comments: