Sunday, March 12, 2006

SHAQ'S B-DAY PARTY
Private residence, I don't know, it may be Shaq's

house... either way I'm jealous

Shani know she can have some babies I aint mad
though the more babies the more child support... she looks
cute though sans that big ass Niecy Nash flower in hair head.
The theme of the night was "Scarface" so I guess this is
his version of Tony Montana with the tiger.
Simple ass Alonzo Mourning
Vivica Fox is startin to be like Brooklyn... always in the
house. But seriously though for a broad who aint been in a
movie since she starred in "Mask"she sure gets a lot if invites.
Ever since Daryl "DMC " grown ass found out he was adopted
he been doin the true fool... I wonder how much he selling them
JMJ buckles for. He was prolly hustlin them in the front.

Producer Scott Storch and some broad.

I'm happy to see Trick Daddy out... I hope he workin

on somethin... and who knew he was married?! His wife

is surprisingly pretty though

Look it.. there go TO ass at again.. I bet he can tell your

what party he is goin to next before he could tell you

what team his is gonna be playing on.... priorities dude priorities

Dwayne Wade and his wife

No comments: