Tuesday, March 21, 2006

LL TI
BET.com: Are you still with Tameka "Tiny" Cottle? T.I.: I regret to inform you that I’m single. We're still on good terms. I just think we're in two different places. Those were some of the best years and best times of my life with that person. When people are not happy, they have to make decisions. I ain't trippin.
BET.com: Tameka was older. Do you prefer older women? T.I.: I like women. I can find something to like about older women. I can find something I like about younger women. Not too much younger, possibly a mature 21, 22.
BET.com: What do you look for in a woman? T.I.: Every person is different. You know, whatever their strengths are, I like them for that and whatever their weaknesses are, I accept them for that. I got my stuff with me, so you have to accept people, you can't judge people. You have to live and let live.
BET.com: How do you deal with groupies? T.I.: From a distance. I show my appreciation, but at the same time I try to separate myself, but I don’t want to ruin a fan's experience. That's not professional.
BET.com: What are your turn ons? T.I.: My top three: teeth, hair, feet. All those things fall under the hygiene umbrella, you know. Clean first, physical, definitely second and personality. Well, maybe personality first, then physical. They run neck and neck. (Laughs)
BET.com: What turns you off? T.I.: Insecurity. I think that's the main thing. Insecurity causes women to do a lot of other unattractive things. Whether it's going overboard with their outfits or if it's conducting themselves in a certain manner to feel accepted. Whether it's keeping themselves from getting to a certain point when they really want to. If a woman is comfortable with herself, she feels sexy. If she thinks that she's a stand up girl, then it's easier for me to think that, too.
BET.com: What’s your hot spot? T.I.: (Laughs) I ain't heard that since I was in 10th grade. Whatever you good at, I'll probably react to that. If you not good at something I don't want you to do it just because you think that's what I want. I want you to do what you good at. You might make me like something new.
BET.com: Complete this sentence. Women make me _______. T.I.: Whew! That's not one sentence. They can make me the happiest person in the world; they can make me the most miserable person in the world. It depends on the circumstance. If you meet under good circumstances, you can be the best of friends. If you meet under negative circumstances, you can be the worst of enemies.

No comments: