Monday, March 13, 2006

DIDDY'S DETAILS

Sean "Diddy" Combs reveals how he can seal a deal

with a woman in an elevator and feels a "wax is absolutely

necessary" for diddy style loving. He tells Details magazine:

"You've got to get your smell right. Walk into an

elevator with a beautiful woman in it. If you've got

your scent going in the right direction, she's gonna be

thinking about you when you leave. That's the

way to seal a woman."

On body hair and it's influence on pleasure:

"I don't have a lot of body hair. If I did, I'd get rid of

it. For a woman, a wax is absolutely necessary. It makes

everything smoother and more attainable. It makes room for all the advances I

make when I'm going to please a woman ... I'm not

just saying this because I'm a black man - I love all

my brothers and sisters of other colors - but we are the most flavorful race."

On his man bag:

"I have a 'man bag.' I'm not gonna lie. Just make

sure that if you carry one, it's very, very big, so

it doesn't get mistaken for a pocketbook."

No comments: