Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ATL PREMIERE: ATLANTA
Tione "T-Boz" is such a pretty girl, but why won't she change her
hair style?! Isn't that the same hair-do from "Waterfalls"? And
I'm not gonna even touch that tragic outfit.

Bobby Valentino, Jazze Pha, and Dallas Austin. I know they

ran into hella wall last night.... I am still trying to figure out the shades

at night thing...maybe its to make them looks cool but how cool are

they gonna look when they miss the curb and bust they asses?

Trey Songz, Young Jeezy, Big Boi and his chick.

Aww damn, I knew it I knew it I knew it ... eventually 50 Cent was

gonna come out the closet and start cross dressing.. wait a minute

thats Serena? Oh wellI'm sure its a mistake made often. And why

would Megan Goode go to a movie premier in her grocery shopping

clothes? Wait a minute, since no one really pays attention to her

I guess she felt they would recognize her if she wore the outfit she

was wearing in the picture where she was kissing Jamie Foxx .... now

how pressed is she for attention?

TI, Too Short , and Michael Vick (I hear he has that "tainted love"

for all athlete lovin ladies... be careful)

No comments: