Big GayAl and Starlette the drag queen. I know Al was in 7th heaven, there aint nothin he luvs more then tall sweaty men and bouncin balls.
Momma Tina and Matthew Knowles
Paul Wall is a mess, I know he be thinking" if the trailer park could see me now"
SHAWNA NO! What is the world made her put this frock on and perform in it..She sure is Disturbing The Peace!..... I'm sure in retrospect she is thinkin that it wasnt a good idea... At least when Trina decides to make us uncomfortable and wears something that shows he whole ass she does us a favor and greases her big ass up first.. Shawna just gonna bust straight out there like she just put on some Vaseline Intensive Care .... naw baby you need the real deal PETROLEUM JELLY
Why are these two bammas wearing pastels? They look so wack even the dude in the background is laughin at them.. damn idiots.
Awwww how cute, Lebron and his girlfriend Savannah
Hov and B... I wonder what is he showing her, must be Damon Dash's bank account balance.
Avant and Terell Owens...
I know when groupie broads look at pics of these b-ballers girlfriends and wives they're mad a hell b/c most of the time they are very unfortunate looking.... Allen Iverson's wife Tawanna lookin hideous as usual...they need to have another street fight so I'll have somethin to laugh at with these two again...
DC performed the anthem for the night. This was their 4th final performance. Thank goodness Michelle put her weave back in.... God is good.
Shakin my head.... from left to right The Weakest, Mr. Wack, Bamma, Ugmoe, Some Dude, Kevin Lyles, and Glad to be in the Service.
MJB and her husband
Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice! ... Oh I was hoping that would make him disappear... my bad...
The Bay's own Goapele doing her thing... great earings!... I see ya in the back Barb! *wink*
Jay, looks like you forgot to wear your white tee... but since you ballin bigger then the both of us we guess we'll let you hang with us under 2 conditions... 1) your girl teach Ashanti how to sing 2) your girl show Puff's mom where to buy a realistic looking wig.
I know we aren't ordinary people but neither is that face I mean damn, you dont sound that good to be looking like that...
Kelly, Solange, and Solange's baby.. he is such a lil doll...



No comments:
Post a Comment