HOT IN HOUSTON
Magic's 8-Ball Party
The All-Star parties have definetly kicked off and Magic is the first the throw his party last night. A lot of people were there... check out the pics below.
Luda and MJ, Jordan look like he is about 11:59! Yes waiter I'd like an order of black as hell with a side of grease... ! lmao..
Queen Latifah and Alonzo Mourning wife...
Shaq and Shani, Shani is carrying her baby weight really good, She is due in May I think.
Kevin Lyles, Luda, Bob Johnson, Alonzo Mourning
Bow Wow and Magic
Killa, Slim Thug and Steve Francis
Dwayne Wade and his wife, she is really cute. The last time I saw a pic of her she looked like his mother... what a difference a weave makes..
Well welll well.... look at this mutha f!@ka the damn "Chamillionaire"! He looks like a melted tootsie roll in a damn green coat. This bamma is tragic to say the least. Who the hell gave him a tickret to get in the party?
TO, you keep showing up to hella athletic events, a golf tournament, now NBA All-star... I aint see your ass at the superbowl though.. lol

No comments:
Post a Comment