Our insider reports hunchbacked Stone, 62, vomited in the wings: "He was overcome with stage fright. He left the building on his own. No one saw him out. No one knows where he went."
Carey, meanwhile, who won a few awards but blew the biggest ones, refused to come out of her dressing room post-show, sulking over losing the Album of the Year Grammy to U2. "She ended up back at her hotel with a small group of friends," making only a drive-by to her own after-party hosted by supermarket billionaire Ron Burkle.
Mariah Carey is reportedly furious with producers of the Grammy Awards because they selected Madonna to open the ceremony instead of her. The singer "really wanted to open the show with her choir-backed rendition of 'We Belong Together'," according to the New York Daily News. Madonna reportedly threatened the event's producers, saying she would boycott the show unless they gave her the prime opening spot.
Wow, finally some actually very very public displays that they are a couple. This is the first award show where Jay-Z and Beyonce sat together... lets all gasp and act as though we care.
This chck is almost as bad as Michelle Williams when it comes to takin a pic.. She just can' ever get it together... Though I hate the phony pony-- the dress is pretty.
Miss Milian has mos def been working for that frequent flyer free plane ticket... she was just at fashion week in NY. ... Though I hate the dress; she looks like a damn Marvel Comic super hero in that crap, but her hair and make-up is flawless.
Alicia lookin fab-boo-luss, hittin the red carpet with her boyfriend and writing partner Kerry "Krucial" Brothers.
This frock is hideous! I can't believe Eva Diva though this dress was even remotely fly?... Any onw who knows me know I can't stand sateen! And no I didnt mean satin.. i know the difference!
And they still together!
Poor Michelle and that hair... I think they out her in the group so Kelly could think she was the pretty one too.
Hip-Hop video super director Bob Myer and his girlfriend being interviewed at a grammy after party.
Teara Marie No talent and no fashion sense... who isn the fresh hell goes to a Grammy after party looking like she just got back from dinner at the Dead Lobster.
Common stepping through the after party in his "fresh whites"
Golden Brooks always looks like a working prostitute whenever I see her outside of Girlfriends... just cheap.
Comedian/Actor Flex and his wife Shanice..... I hate that t-shirt .. is he proud or what...
Jill Marie is looking on point as usual...
Mariah please stop! She is so unflattering .. lol, can't tell her that though...
Why does JD look like instead of hosting the party, he was parking cars... what the hell he do when he aint producin? Valet?... .. and Enough withe the shades in tha club..
Them paw prints are so tacky!
Tyra gettin a lil thick since she aint modeling... I aint mad atcha girl
Ciara girl you could of fly'd it up a lil bit for the after party... and I hate those damn big ass summer sandals...
Has anyone ever seen a pictute of him with his mouth closed?... he gonna mess around and catch a bee like that.
!NEXT!
Mariah, Jigga, LA Reid, and Kanye backstage doing it major!
Latifah, Christina Milian's mom, Christina, Alicia , Krucial... don't worry I'll get to Latifah in a minute..
Pharell lookin so fresh and so clean...
Amerie looking A-mazing.. ok ok . i know that was corny.
Jamie and Luda
Man, it was a rumor goin around that Kanye and his girlfriend had broke up... I'm happy to see it was just that... She could of helped us all out and told him to button up his blouse though.. I mean ole boy got it down to the last button... with them big ass glasses.. he must think he's an extra in Scarface?
Don't Latifah look like a life size bottle of Mrs Butterworth?
Damian Jr. Gong.. won 2 grammys for his album Welcome to Jamrock....
Wow, Taraji actually looks really nice here. I dont know who she paid but I hope she paid them in full... because they hooked her up this time.. usually she looks like she just got left at a ghetto prom...
Proud parents to be Gwen Stefani and rocker Gavin Rosedale.
Cutie Chris Brown... hmm I wonder if he need a baby sitter?
Newlywed Christina Aguilera looking all virginal in white... yeah right...
Boy you better cut it out... *blushing*
Floetry, I'mma give them a free pass and leave them alone.. they're british
The beautiful Miss B.. don't know if I'm feeling the pony tail... she must of run out of wig adhesive.

No comments:
Post a Comment