Thursday, June 11, 2009

BODY ROCK
(SOURCE)
If yall havent seen Mel B's bod lately.... well take a look and be ashamed ladies... and gents!... She is the mother of 3 and here I am lookin like I gave birth to 8 sets of octuplets... but I digress... this aint about me....
Recently, she gave an interview to a UK mag where she discusses how she got in such extreme shape..... now if she woulda had all those hard muscles b4 she had Eddie's baby they mighta been able to work something out... yall know how he likes some hard muscles to hold (sorry Johnny).
Mel states, "I’m honestly not body-obsessed - I can’t be with three kids and a husband. My husband likes my muscles, but then he’s seen me every which way over the past eight years - including when I put on 42lbs after my last pregnancy and he always loves my body. In fact, on top of all my exercise, I have sex with him five times a day - maybe that has something to do with it. I have to admit, I’m a nymphomaniac with him. It’s sexercise!"

No comments: